Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Happy Birthday, America The Great, Sons To Shine, Beaches To Walk.CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!


CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! sure up and about, holiday plans, to eat in the park today. How about you, stats,  how tall, located where, age, 420 connected, retired, Cali Dreamer for life, boats on the water, ship of leaders to sail again, over the bumps, waves to make, dances on clouds, good times, strangers to friends, to find, to met, to live, to grow, to expand, dreams in works. Sons to shine, glory dazes to come.

Hello, my name is Nolan and I am very active and a lot of fun to hang out with. I am naturally funny and handsome as well. I love to dance and shake my money maker, lol. I am 6'4 blonde hair blue eyes and am well proportioned, lol. I liked your ad so I had to reply. I used to play pro hockey back in the day but currently I’m doing commercial real estate, so yes I’m real.Happy Birthday, America The Great, Sons To Shine, Beaches To Walk.CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! 




Happy Birthday, America The Great, Sons To Shine, Beaches To Walk.It's our panda update! #ZAPandas #OnlyZooATLCAN'T STOP THE FEELING! 
What can I say! These girls have grown so fast. It seems like yesterday, we were monitoring them 24/7 and now, they are becoming independent, young, goofy pandas. Today was extra goofy, because for enrichment we decided to change their environment by giving them mulberry browse, which they destroyed. We also let them have the back hallway area to roam around in. They quite enjoyed both. I would also have to say, watching those girls play on their tire ...Happy Birthday, America The Great, Sons To Shine, Beaches To Walk.


I'm interested in seeing if you would like to get to know each other,   What Could It Hurt Right  ?? I'm a easy going Caucasian gentlemen & consider myself a adventurous kind a guy with a fairly good sense of humor & enjoy making people laugh & smile.  SO LETS ENJOY LIFE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image not displayed.Happy Birthday, America The Great, Sons To Shine, Beaches To Walk.CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! 

image not displayed

No comments:

Post a Comment