Sunday, May 26, 2019

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for all them...

American Birds. Turkeys with...tricks, trades, brains lost in the winds. Long time ago, donkey date, back in time, pages to turn. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them..."It's the little things that matter the most " Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

 Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for all them...PETTY 4 ME πŸ€£πŸ–•πŸ˜‚WAR MONDAY'S πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆDROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£]Songs to sing, hearts broken, hearts cracked, faces to turn, snakes and worms, gifts to share, tales in the air, glory days done. changes in the winds."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. American rites, seasons of suckers, rednecks, retards, freaks and frogs in groups, family affairs, sheep and goats, horns to blast.



 Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for all them..."It's the little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning. Beautiful words.Thugger's plea for freedom has worked.Remember the time...Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ “Unless.We can meet in the parking structure at metro point. Text or call me 9492125063.

Navigates the grey areas..Chooses good, not because he's told , but because he knows good and evil and ignores the flaws of people. Joys and pains, dances in the rain, good times, tricks to trade, Cali Chicks, babes, and dames, names and legal rites to share, over the mud, dirt, sands of times, with the dicks, dawgs, and donkeys to date.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!  Traveller πŸƒ πŸ˜ˆI am Kickass😈Thanks For Service, Wits And Charms, Rats To Races, Horses And Donkeys Rides.Sheri And Sima Jarrot. Dreams in actions, dreams running wild, birds in the sky, birds and butterflies, tips and tails of birds in trees.



 Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for all them...

No comments:

Post a Comment