Saturday, July 13, 2019

Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.

Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Riches, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Learners,Hats, Horns, Halos, Out Of Sight. πŸŒΉπŸ’American Birds, Faces Of Freedom. Elaine Schiavone...Good times, sad times, tests over time, waves to be make, songs to sing, lions to roar: Another story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again.

Moments Lost.  Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass, Race Completed: Targets Adjusted ...Removing 'Racist' Trees...don't get me wrong ...hear me out : the way y'all ... Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.
"Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the landπŸŽΌπŸŽΈπŸŽ€πŸŽ‰:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.
Blue Nights, Blues Notes, Songs Of Birds Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree.Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.



Remember that ..Marcia Smith πŸ˜πŸŒŸMood.Hello my Joy, Hope, but not sure if you got my email replies. Immensely enjoy the beautiful firework display of words you seem to effortlessly catapult over Sleeping Beauty's Castle. --David.Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.




There are totally shithole countries. But, as a diplomat, he may want to go with the "Speak less, say more" route.Time Marked. History create, love, lust, lights, lucky breaks, ready to grow again. I πŸ’–the words used, waves to make, pebbles on the shores, wishes on dreams, stars to shine, darkness is the background. Senior to senior, home alone, retired, tall, smart, strong, how many layers deep.Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.

Good times, sad times, tests over time, waves to be make, songs to sing, lions to roar: Another story, of a real veteran, that got lost, away from family, away from friends, hurt and broken again. Blue Nights, Blues Notes, Songs Of Birds Hell and back, hell to pay, lost my mind, lost my family, lost my house, lost my roots, lost my tree.Great idea for those who need it!Three levels .Passes to walk, passes on the state, heads to roll, sinners, saints, learners and losers, schools of hard knocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment