Saturday, August 3, 2019

Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ I think I may need to exhaust all options.. I'm tired of the bullshit and am seeking something unrehearsed.. and.. without restrictions...



Hopefully this will give a home for someone to start to rebuild their life. This is what the charity “Help 4 Homeless Veterans” are all about.For the contrary you celebrate her qualities and your Goodness's accomplishments. You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.Cartoon network,The Fairy and the Frogs: Men Or Mice:

Lots of fun, family affairs, three days together, hits for the kids. Lots of stories to share, over the food and fun, walks in the past. Hello, hi, hola, greet and meet, mind to mind, dances in the clouds, silent knights, 420 friends, nuts to stand alone. Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time:

Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

As soon as you get 5 replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you... Not joking. Pass this message on. Please don't ignore it. you are being tested and Karma is going to fix two big things tonight in your favor. If you believe in Karma drop everything and pass it on.

TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. DON'T BREAK THIS. SEND THIS TO 14 FRIENDS IN 10 MINUTES IT'S NOT THAT HARD. WHOEVER SENT THIS TO YOU MUST CARE ABOUT YOU.Angels Exist, Earth Angels To Some, Veterans On The Move: Waves To Make. Horses To Races, Rites for sinners.

Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

Image result for Tell Me Why.

THINGS IN COMMON. Just Saying Also. The universe has seen you struggling with some things and says it over. a blessing is coming your way. If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.Dream Life, Cartoon Hits, Castles In the Sky, Heavens Gates ...


Jewish Dreams, dream life for Steven and Sheri Jarrot, lots ...
Once upon a time there was a family whose father made a deal for a perfect life. Now his son will do anything to get them out of it. The good life can be a nightmare.Dream Life (TV Movie 2008) - IMDb....


Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions:Change is based on the condition that there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people. - Henry Emerson Fosdick. Woman for man, senior to senior, tall, smart, strong, retired, gems to find, pebbles on the shores. Just Saying Also. 
Trip to make to Washington, holiday hits and misses.Fairy Tales Recaps. πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ΅.While You Were Sleep,πŸ”₯πŸ’―

No comments:

Post a Comment