Monday, July 13, 2020

I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile. This whole album is my journey towards the light - with stories of resilience, hope, and love.




I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile. This whole album is my journey towards the light - with stories of resilience, hope, and love. Travelers Walks:Black Girls Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news.. THIS IS AWFUL.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Good words are not persuasive; persuasive words are not good. - Lao Tzu .I listen to music .
Image


I wrote the title track from the album when I was coming through one of the darkest periods of my life and had lost my smile. This whole album is my journey towards the light - with stories of resilience, hope, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment