Monday, August 17, 2020

Everything but the kitchen sink.Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one.

Didn't y'all use to be friends?hits and misses, songs to sing over the rainbows, angels to greet, wings in the air.  Everything but the kitchen sink.Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. 


Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house. Everything but the kitchen sink.Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. 


I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.  Humans who are in power but have not been able to guide humanity to the right path.  As long as humanity is wrong; they will only have destruction.Check blog on the space titled " Lifes Lessons"

I'm not one to recommend movies; but I will recommend and masterpiece. Movie OLD ano1988. Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled. Heads, tails, coins to flip, cons to run, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middles, eyes open, the young at heart.Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.Check blog on the space titled " Lifes Lessons"
Image

I think a lot of y'all may have watched it by now but most of y'all NO.The name of the movie is: THEY LIVE. It's on YouTube.To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.I am that which I am A changing thing indeed.Love, Lights, Laughter, Lucky Breaks, Dreams In Motions, Earth Angel, Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind.Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Check blog on the space titled " Lifes Lessons"


Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house.Check blog on the space titled " Lifes Lessons". Everything but the kitchen sink.Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. 


Didn't y'all use to be friends?hits and misses, songs to sing over the rainbows, angels to greet, wings in the air.  Everything but the kitchen sink.Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house.

.To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.I am that which I am A changing thing indeed.Love, Lights, Laughter, Lucky Breaks, Dreams In Motions, Earth Angel, Head In Clouds, Wings To Wind.Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Check blog on the space titled " Lifes Lessons"



In the Funky 70s Legendary Blues Artist "Big Mama Thorton" along with Iconic Child Star of Our Gang fame, "Stymie" use to perform and tour with our Class Act Band "Fire". Photo by .
Growth and change, ways to see the world, daily events to teach, to learn, practice not to fail, life on the beach, life in the wind, birds to be reborn.


'A.D. Williams/ Rumi Hugs Be gentle with your thoughts Be kind with your heart Be at peace with your soul' Walkers or takers, time to climb to mountain tops, Walks in the park, fun on the sands of time, foxes and horses. New life with dogwood butterflies, dancing in the rain. The horse and the fox, animals under the skin, out of sight.Can it be Friday everyday!Politics & Insights.Tales and tips about the fun in families, and the joy and sunshine from the faces of members of the packs of frogs, wolves, and snakes that we have in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment