Thursday, February 18, 2021

It's too bad they keep deleting your posts, I enjoy reading them they put a smile on my face.Hello I'm a man looking for a woman Thanks for the reply, the kind words, the one line wonder that you are.

 Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble, and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. This. Changes. Everything. Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures.



It's too bad they keep deleting your posts, I enjoy reading them they put a smile on my face.Hello I'm a man looking for a woman Thanks for the reply, the kind words, the one line wonder that you are.
The reasons for posting, looking for company, a man, heads above common. What I know, what I want, and what I would like to have. Questions between us now, your age, your location, your place in life, over 62 years old, over 6 feet tall, 420 connected, would be great.


It's too bad they keep deleting your posts, I enjoy reading them they put a smile on my face.Hello I'm a man looking for a woman Thanks for the reply, the kind words, the one line wonder that you are.
Moving forward, moving on, marches to madness, every day of my life. Getting tired of my house in Cali, thinking out getting out of dodge, going to another state, that is where my mind is at.
Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Love to write, love to change, love to flip the coins on hand, poker players. Clowns, jokers, joys and pains, games to play, all the time. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Work from a place of rest, knowing that God’s favor is on your life.It's almost time.

Trips To Disneyland. Walks In The Park..Who Do You Trust?


My Heart Speaks. INDEPENDENT WOMAN:Caribbean Queen It's NOW or NEVER. Black,Read, Rites, play on words, waves to make, crazy like a fox, crazy common, not me. Sunny and bright, heads above the common. Open Books:Sunny And Bright, Lions On Top:Moves to make. There was Charles R. Jarrot, 7607778998 : tricks was taken from her because of ... Rachel Jarrot, bald head under the cheap wigs say a lot too. MostWanted.

5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ Steven, Sheri, Rachel, Sima, and Charlie R. Jarrot, monkeys on a tree: Liars.
CLASSESONLOVENHATEGOODTIMESDANCES.BLOGSPOT.COM
5 Monkeys,πŸŽΆπŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ❤️ Steven, Sheri, Rachel, Sima, and Charlie R. Jarrot, monkeys on a tree: Liars.
Jumps for joy, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, take a minute, have tips to share. Joys and Pains, gifts of lovers and haters, fr...

Best of Jazz Divas: Dances With Top Cat.Lions, The Very Best of Jazz Divas: Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Mildred Bailey. WHY IS DATING SO HARD TO DO: Heads above the common. Joy In The Morning. Walks in the park. Life is an adventure. Time To Spare, Retired, Alone Again. You: Searching high, searching here and there, just one true blue knight, fall to winter years, tall, hairs to blow, sunny and bright. Love, Lights, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Joys And Pains, Ways To Grow, Standing Tall, Angels To Host.Teddy Pendergrass - Come go with me. Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. 


No comments:

Post a Comment