Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Either way, you have a story worth sharing with the world, and it needs to come out .

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.

 COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY.Rites to stand, leaders of lights, lessons to learn, tests over time. Good times, times of sorrow, faces in the mirror.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'

A PERSON'S MIND IS SO POWERFUL. WE CAN INVENT, CREATE, EXPERIENCE, AND DESTROY THINGS WITH THOUGHTS ALONE.' Study human behavior and learn.Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...Lovers, Friends, Family Members:


 

 

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.


 Faith is the secret to happiness for all people. When you truly forge your mind of faith, you will become an eternal victor throughout the three existences of past, present and future. Polo Smith .Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom, rules to follow,winners, learners, losers, good time snakes in grass, counting heads. checking list, faces in the crowds. 

My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'


BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED..... AFTER MIDNIGHT.-MARKETS ALL WORKS WITH EX WIFE, SHERI JARRROT, AND CREATOR OF NEXT GREATEST JEWISH WOMAN.FREAKS, RATS TO RUN, CLOCKS TO TURN, GIFTS OF TIME, EARTH ANGELS LEARNING LESSONS, HANDS WITH HEARTS..



Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.

Either way, you have a story worth sharing with the world, and it needs to come out .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED..... AFTER MIDNIGHT.-MARKETS ALL WORKS WITH EX WIFE, SHERI JARRROT, AND CREATOR OF NEXT GREATEST JEWISH WOMAN.FREAKS, RATS TO RUN, CLOCKS TO TURN, GIFTS OF TIME, EARTH ANGELS LEARNING LESSONS, HANDS WITH HEARTS.

Time for a new love of life to live in a state of blue, searching for the missing pieces of a dream. Life of hope, life of dreams in action, love of the life given for the hard knocks.
YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.


No comments:

Post a Comment