Saturday, January 1, 2022

Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.

 Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets.Goats with love and hate horns, happy and sad days as a goat, flip of a coin, for lights on, or lights out.Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.

Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.

Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive.Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon.CHARITY | From "demon people" to ... - Good In Sweet Tips 2020. Trust ... - Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To ...Greece’s Courage in World War II Helped Defeat the Nazis..Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together...

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears. Battle Leaders, Lights, Lessons: Baileys Veterans Winners, Losers, Learners, Rites To Houses, Homes, Veterans Housing Matters.
May be an image of 3 people, beard and text that says 'when when remember some bullshit while 'm meditating wunny.o'

 When you are blessed with wisdom that is spoken to your heart from the unseen than it is your spiritual calling to share it to all who will receive it. House of Fun is home to the best,Leaving nothing behind , but boredom and guilt Searching and searching, your trying to find your way , but nothing really , seems the same. Cow ows - Cow ows - Cow ows .....all they ever do , is eat sleep and die. moooo!


Image


Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...goodtimes7sucker608512267miranda-dawn.blogspot.com
Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Coins to toads, roads to paths,ships of fools on the water. Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share. Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.



VETERANSWITHSKILLSEARTHANGELSTOSOME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'.
I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and...

 'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally?


Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution… 

Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Snakes, Spiders And Worms, Faces In Layers Of Mud. Good Time Toads. "You will never stop our spirits. "Sadness is a sloth." A young writer creates a strong poem thanks to a teacher's triumph during online learning. DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. EPICURUS'Somewhere between good and bad .Emotionally exhausted but still hopeful.



  • Notes and tips, stories told, birds and bee...Lame Deer, LAKOTA.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared.
    May be an image of text

     Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute. Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make. Nightmares: Veterans Stories: Hard Knocks Schools. Goats With Horns:

     In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named.me telling someone we'll hang out when Covid is over'.

      Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit , rocks to roll in your head, penny battles, penny lovers, penny winners, losers, learners, ways to go. Snakes In The Grass. Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit , rocks to roll in your head, penny battles, penny lovers, penny winners, losers, learners, ways to go.



    Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Shall we? Shall we dance, shall we dream, shall we wonder, time to tell, time to rock, time to roll, time to make waves."Who Let The Dogs Out?Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales, Bald Head Rats.Shut the fuck up with Your bullshit , rocks to roll in your head, penny battles, penny lovers, penny winners, losers, learners, ways to go.



    I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Shall we dance, shall we dream, shall we wonder, time to tell, time to rock, time to roll, time to make waves."Who Let The Dogs Out?People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what? 'Which sign is this: Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch'.

    National warpath Fantastic article mate!Good Time Toads.Nuts, fools, frogs, freaks, sons to shine, bitches, babes, sister searching for another, man alone, senior alert, ways to see the light. Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:‘——


      Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others. Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn, love and hate, flip cards to stakes.Be the best bee positive in process. Which are YOU.. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick .


    Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.Monkey see, monkey do, excuses to blame others.Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy ..Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.r or not. .Blues: Earth Angels In Host.
  •  A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.

    Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


    LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.LAST CHANCE TODAY:A TIMELESS ESCAPE. SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'



    Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

    Disney Springs shared "Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining®: Eat for a Ca... If you’re coming from Instagram. Welcome to Twitter. No one is nice here. Good luck.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.



     A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.



    Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


     A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.


    Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.'Apparently when you donate blood, it has to be YOUR blood.'48 (Ventura) age : 48  IM A SUCKER KISSER. 7608512267 SUCKER.'I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.




     A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.

    May be an image of 1 person and Maltese

     Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe.

    Chuck Moore
    Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be. Let's run away, far away
    Gifts 4 Veterans:
    BUMPSINROADFORVETERANS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Gifts 4 Veterans:
    Gifts 4 Veterans:
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 4w

    When YOU shut up to be a better person but THEY keep on talking'.This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again — in person.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEPHim: What are you doing? a Her: Her:Taking Him Send bath. me a picture!'

    Notes and tips, stories told, birds and bee...Lame Deer, LAKOTA.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.Purple Rain, Songs Played, Here And Now, Regina A. Buitenkant shared.
    May be an image of text


    COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay. "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.Walks, Talks, Views, Lots Of Coins To Pay.

    Walking into this Week with a Prayer and a Plan. No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem...Four seasons of life, that is all that God gives to us, love, lights, lucky breaks, schools of hard knocks, history to note, not news today.Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.We The People, American Birds, Fingers 2 Hands: Go Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American .

    Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .

    Freedom from others: views, values, voices in your head, joy and pain, doing the right things.Homes, houses, waves .The peace of mind that comes with purchasing your dream home will last long after you move in. Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you ."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact








  • Ready for What? smithuritza.blog... com Cheap Tricks, Butches, Bitches In Heat.Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.Ships To Sail, Blue Skies, Birds And Bees, Butterflies And Rebirths, Waves Made.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment