Saturday, September 30, 2023

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

  You don’t have to like me and I don’t have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I’ve got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.  I am not Alice, and this is not wonderland, I have to say, lost and found, sad and blue, balls to bats, games played, not sure about things. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.



Last guy paid off, end of connect, attached personal property, can be removed, or free solar, right?Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits Changes. Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights) Lady Veteran here, lots of issues.




 The Gyro is Greece's Favorite Street Food! Rather consensus or affirmation from others, simply dance the dance. In other words, express yourself, react naturally. I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings.



Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.: Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits Changes.


Yiddish Proverb" "Cow Wisdom",Life's Little Beefs.Thanks so much, views, voices, values , of the dead. Snakes in grass, spiders and worms, twists and turns, muddy views, freaks in the knights, sons of bitches, hoes, streets to walk, good times toads. Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Good Afternoon. Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.You create your world, of what you want, ready, set, go...THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS... IT'S HYSTERICAL.. Ways to grow, family notes, daddy here, sister also, faces in the mirror.Mistakes INTERVIEW: RACHEL JARROT: NOT JEWISH.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.



No comments:

Post a Comment