Monday, January 29, 2024

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.

  Don't use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe, create, trust, grow glow, manifest, and heal.'Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.Pam then went on to successfully paint a mural in a non public warehouse with butts on it.

My detective elves help me with the Naughty and Nice List. They are very good at catching kids being naughty. But they may not see all the nice things you do.
May be an image of text that says 'I got called crazy for assuming shit that turned out to be true.'

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -
May be an image of text that says 'The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool. -Stephen King'


Cockamamie Story ,The trick is to sign the midterm, to get the transfer, and the financial forms in place to collect another $30,000.Let’s set the record straight.I’m not your part time, some of the time or most of the time kind of gal.I’ll never accept being just “an option.
May be an image of text


Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.What a great day to be alive still, jumps for joys and pains of the good life, happy with the rewards, happy with the pies in the sky and the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows.I write daily, in so many places, so many names, born on March 18, during the year of the rat, the day of birthdays, returns, and rebirths. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.
May be an image of road
All reactions:
1

United StatesHead of Sales & Partnerships/ Trainer at FitbodFitbod
I'm an experienced growth and sales professional, with a passion for fitness and an enthusiasm for data and learning. I've worked with Fitbod in some ...


Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
May be an image of 1 person and fur coat
All reactions:
2


Dimes to drops, coins to flip, cards on the table, happy and sad, lessons learned, monkeys going around a dogwood tree. Monkeys in the movies, monkeys in New York, men in yellow hats, fairy tales, movies and kids stories.Lessons learned and time to move on and out."Wisdom is more precious than pearls.""~ Jewish Proverb".

YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.

Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.Maralah Rose-Asch, To share, to expand, to explore, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof, waves made. Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care-sucks.Fucking crazy,  approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.

Maralah Rose-Asch, To share, to expand, to explore, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof, waves made. Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. I have never in my life experienced such a total lack of customer service, customer care-sucks.Fucking crazy,  approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.

YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.


No comments:

Post a Comment