Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes

Peace & Good Day !I will say from the start, this is my humble opinion only. It, and $2.00 will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds. I think transition is so wondrous, it is hidden, kept a mystery, so we don't all just kill ourselves to get there, and refuse to learn the often difficult lessons we need to learn here. It bothers me, however, that none of my friends have come back, even in a dream and told me directly. 


HORSES HORSIN' AROUND,  Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.Spruce Powers.HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com .


Seller.Common Sense. Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. White people allergic to saying “excuse me” in the grocery store?Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.

No photo description available.


Monkeys in the movies, monkeys in New York, men in yellow hats, fairy tales, movies and kids stories.Lessons learned and time to move on and out."Wisdom is more precious than pearls.""~ Jewish Proverb".


Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Dear God, I want to take a minute not to ask of anything from you, but simply say thank you for all that I have.Maralah Rose-Asch, To share, to expand, to explore, crooks, cheaters, liars, assholes on the roof, waves made. Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints is unresponsive and treats its customers with the utmost disrespect. I


Peace & Good Day !

I know of six people in life so close that if they could, they would. I take comfort in the great metaphors I believe a Power greater than me reminds me of. Each day the sun dies to only rise again the following morning. In my home state of Michigan, every autumn, the glorious show of color of all plant life, just to die for the cold, quiet, frozen winter, and then be born again. The death of the caterpillar or nymph, only to be reborn as a butterfly or dragonfly.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.



"In those days pigs believed that the sooner they grew large and fat, the sooner they'd be taken into Pig Paradise, a place so wonderful that no pig had ever thought to come back." Babe (as he watched his mother be led off to slaughter.)

JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME.Love, hate, Steven jay jarrot,whale on land, sheep and goats, gems to love.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper, whatever” I mean fuck you.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Habits Changes




Well done, 
No photo description available.
All reactions:
61

No comments:

Post a Comment