Monday, December 17, 2018

@Rachjay6 @RJarrot dates with daddy, Steven Jarrot,Sheri and Sima Jarrot,hell hounds with oral talents for sale....Lissa Jackel added, Chuck Moore @chuckitnow MARRLYN GERSHIRE, DEAD BY CANDER, CHRISTMASD DAY 2012: BY SONG, 30 YEARS ALSO. GRANDMOTHER . SIMA I JARROT, ALSO IS A CHEAP TRICK, WHORES.

Songs and dances, voices in the wind, spooks and ghost, visits from the dead, stars to shine bright, faces in the sky. Dictators say “I hereby demand.”   You are not a king.  You are:  a criminal, a mob boss, a traitor, a liar, an adulterer and a loser. 

๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™ free on Sundays ...trips out of this world, come one, come all, stars and sons to shine bright. Why not? Trips To Disneyland, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays. A Secret Affair.Sunny and bright, witches and babes, Cali chicks, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles in the sands of time.

Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Happy Holiday Lights, Wishes on stars, studs, sinners, saints, coins to flip. Blues.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ›€๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป❤️ Frogs a dime a dozen, free on Sundays, coins, cards, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars. Roles to play, hats to wear, dances in the streets, winners, losers, learners, heads in the clouds, castles in the sky. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’™ Don't tell me anything just do it, take care of business.



Wood Fairy: Snow White, fairy tale, witch had a bad apple, killed by hate for a moment in time. Good men, fish or frogs with house in woods, saved the day. Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members. Charms and graces needed for signs of times. Dukes, Kings, with horses racing to plant kisses. Frogs, freaks, and fools came and went. 

Dazes in the dark, in the middle of the woods, saints and sinners. Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned. Books on days of the week, seven short men jumping back into the graves for color rocks.


Stuck on stupid, stuck with head up asses for fun, cheap tricks, cheap dates, cheap family affairs, kids and goats, cows to call, to steal and lie for, family affairs of Jews, and rednecks, retards, and rejects in the little orange. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.


 Upland down the street from ex wife Sheri Beth Jarrot. OH AND WATCH YOUR DOG, she hates to have dogs in the house, just me the only dog allowed, I am the biggest dog alive for the record. -Lyon Sacks: Jewish Style. Life Is A Beach. Ships Of Fools On The Water.  “Shut up or I’ll have you arrested….. low-life scum” – John McCain.Read Hoods:Sister in shades, future bright, wishes on stars.White Witch ๐ŸŒ™✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Tips. 

Animated Photo
Women Knights.Percy Sledge When a Man Loves a Woman . ...Sweet๐Ÿ“Passion๐Ÿ’‹Joe, Charlie, Mike or Moe...๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’‹I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -7608512267. Sisters Of Colors:.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’ฅRabbi:Lovers And Haters: Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs๐Ÿผ on the mountain tops. Crooks, Cheaters: Liars .I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.
Photo
Third place is last place, and no trophies for that placement, keep it for sucker to marry a freak like him. Rotten apples, rotten kids, love and hate, classes to teach, fun and games, ways to grow. Friends of the family, nuts and franks, nuts to fall, nuts to stand alone.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Back In Time, Black Is Love, Life, Lessons, Tests Over Time, Heads To Count, Rat Races. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs๐Ÿผ on the mountain tops. on Goats: Animals On The Roads."Inspire Like Obama"!Extremely limited, celebrate Black History in style!I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist . People beware: The Basic Bitch . รขœŒ รข¤ Cult of Mac.
 Earth Angels, Purple Rains, Dances In The Clouds, Sunny And Brights, Only The Young At Heart.Good ties, good times, good luck, singing in the rain, singing in the dark. Happy Dazes, Happy Friday, Happy Holiday to the masses. ATG Radio Network ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!!Pixies – Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘✨ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes.Tails. on You can't sit with us ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land..I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Good In Sweet Tips: Tweets, Tales, White Lies Only?dance shows, Michael Jackson. King of Pop, King of Pot, King of Dancers, titles to try. Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. Green lights, song and dance shows.

Michael Jackson. King of Pop, King of Pot, King of Dancers, titles to try. Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. Lucky in Love, Lucky in cards, lucky for a period in time. I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Candles out, joys and pains, dead and gone, songs to sing, in the Life imagine, covers on others, TV Guide, Rolling Stones, to name a few. T hanks so much, lights on, and lights off, candles out in the winds. Sad Stories. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†. #Thinkin Back. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO...Love the song, ways to grow, ways to expand, songs to sing, good times in the wind. on Live strong as the mountains Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward, I am filled with vision.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. "People follow leaders by choice.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance.Address: Paths Crossed, Time On Cross. Going Places, Lights on. Holiday cheers, new year, new goals, new stories to write, houses for homeless veterans. Main focus, not tips on frogs in snake dens.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Peas in a pod,twins and a a spare, lots of love, lot of the womb, three parts, views of the love, still in tack. Nice shot, thanks.Beth Plata Bangerter Where ya been, chica?? Kidnapped by rover? Would be nice to see a new face on the snake charmers, freaks, and cattle in the tribe of Wide-ass, Jewish fools and freaks, for a brighter day, just dreams to actions will do, living life in a blue state of mind.

Goodness and mercy to follow the acts of kindness of the displaced, confused, transitional veterans, and earth angels, searching for light, and a way out of the darkness, in the valleys. Love and hate horns of a goat. Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart. Fairies, pixies, earth angels, bikers from New York, gifts of songs and dances for a better daze. Strangers to friends, dates on the beach, birds and bees out for the sunny dazes, watching the races done to death.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

 Life on the sidelines noted for the freaks out for the tricks, dicks, and cum for the tasteful delights, of the frogs on the beach. Dream life to share with on Joy To Cattle:Kosher? Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck 2 Blue Knights, Waves Of Water, Ships To Pass, Sailing To The Deep, Shadow In The Lights. Glory Dazes To Create, Lessons Learned Over Time.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.

Maggie Deigh Lol not quite. I've been here, just not around internet much ;-) Beth Plata on Going Places, Lights on. Holiday cheers, new year, new goals, new stories to write, houses for homeless veterans. Main focus, not tips on frogs in snake dens.


รข­Hecates Witch's & Pagansรข­.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. รขœŒ Castle On The Hills. Hello friends!! รขš¡รฏ¸

Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made .. Pink Bubble Gum. ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น.The Persuaders - Thin Line between Love & Hate.Thanks so much, another great day on the right side of the grave, happy and delight, cheers, and chaps. Happy Friday. on G'nite my tweeties .. sweet dreams ๐Ÿ’‹❤️๐Ÿ’คMoozie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs. Tricks Trades.I DECIDED TO KILL IT NOW. .. ๐ŸŒป ...F E E L I N G S .R.I.P TO THE FEELINGS I HAD FOR YOU.Pages To Gods, Battles And Wars Won, Good Times, Tips And Tales To Keep.



But not a king.   @realDonaldTrump. Don't change yourself to win someone's heart.But he claimed otherwise in a conversation with me during our freshman year in Lawrance Hall at Yale, in the living room of my suite.@Rachjay6 @RJarrot dates with daddy, Steven Jarrot,Sheri and Sima Jarrot,hell hounds with oral talents for sale....Lissa Jackel added, Chuck Moore   @chuckitnow MARRLYN GERSHIRE, DEAD BY CANDER, CHRISTMASD DAY 2012: BY SONG, 30 YEARS ALSO. GRANDMOTHER . SIMA I JARROT, ALSO IS A CHEAP TRICK, WHORES.


One Day Outside Monmouth Coffee..7608512267: Steven J. Jarrot, Nuts On The Run. Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Siesta Random dreams I have in a siesta, they don't tell any story, they are just sparkles of colors of the tropical world I live in.Frank Agresti, Frank Alex Agresti, Mike Lee and Aurora Agresti. Frank Agresti , Elaine Schiavone.. Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz.Give...@Rachjay6 @RJarrot dates with daddy, Steven Jarrot,Sheri and Sima Jarrot,hell hounds with oral talents for sale....Lissa Jackel added, Chuck Moore   @chuckitnow MARRLYN GERSHIRE, DEAD BY CANDER, CHRISTMASD DAY 2012: BY SONG, 30 YEARS ALSO. GRANDMOTHER . SIMA I JARROT, ALSO IS A CHEAP TRICK, WHORES.

No comments:

Post a Comment