Thursday, April 4, 2019

When I was 22 I left a Halloween party dressed as Mario and drunk and couldn’t get a cab so I started walking the home and realized I was going to have diarrhea so I squatted between 2 cars but I had to pull the overalls down to my ankles. Then one of the cars locked its doors.


BIG DAY. STAY TUNED.๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽคSick, crazy, witty, wise, charmer, ghost story, about the mules and jackasses I encounter in Ventura, Ca Time to speck, tips on tales,bumps in the roads, cows to call, good time toads. Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share. 

Good times after classes on the beach, to end: effects never die, no is a note to the next opportunity,windows open. Beaches, Drama Dreams: Actions On Land. Fairy Tales: Veterans Nightmares, Freaks, Frogs, Snakes in Grass. Lessons Daily..BIG DAY. STAY TUNED.๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽคSick, crazy, witty, wise, charmer, ghost story, about the mules and jackasses I encounter in Ventura, Ca 

Time running away with me.Happy Birthday! Party and Drink Hard Tonight!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿป๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿธ๐ŸนFrogs and…Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call home, cheap tricks, ways to grow, tricks, trades, and treats. ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™ŠPersistence Pays Daily: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach Blog.  Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley - The Descendants (2011)I live in the present. I only remember the past, and anticipate the future. ~ Henry David Thoreau.When I was 22 I left a Halloween party dressed as Mario and drunk and couldn’t get a cab so I started walking the home and realized I was going to have diarrhea so I squatted between 2 cars but I had to pull the overalls down to my ankles. Then one of the cars locked its doors.

You know I'm always here for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ .  ➕☠flower cake.“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns. Morro Bay, California:  ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ‘จ‍❤‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒผFeed the babies who don't have enough to eat.Ahhh....Treats. Tests Over Time. Blanks Draws, Battles Of Wits, Charms, Graces, Role Model For The Sisters, Mothers, And Moms. 'Six Sides Of Love.I live in the present. I only remember the past, and anticipate the future. ~ Henry David Thoreau.

Fun And Games, Sons To Shine, Faces Under The Skins, Spiders, Snakes And Worms. The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. Happy dazes again, joys and pains, lessons learned, frogs and fish in the water, notes of bugs and snakes. Happy for the cows, happy for the birds and the bald turkeys, saints and sinners, happy dazes again, glory dazes done. Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery:๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads.When I was 22 I left a Halloween party dressed as Mario and drunk and couldn’t get a cab so I started walking the home and realized I was going to have diarrhea so I squatted between 2 cars but I had to pull the overalls down to my ankles. Then one of the cars locked its doors.
Image may contain: text that says 'SEX IN THE PEWS'
The Descendants is a 2011 American comedy-drama film, The Descendants was directed by Alexander Payne. The screenplay by Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash is based on the novel of the same name by Kaui Hart Hemmings. The Descendants stars George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller, Beau Bridges, Judy Greer, Matthew Lillard and Robert Forster, and The Descendants was released by Fox Searchlight Pictures in the United States on November 18, 2011 after being screened at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival.When I was 22 I left a Halloween party dressed as Mario and drunk and couldn’t get a cab so I started walking the home and realized I was going to have diarrhea so I squatted between 2 cars but I had to pull the overalls down to my ankles. Then one of the cars locked its doors.
Image may contain: one or more people and text Tracing the journey of land baron Matt King who struggles with unexpected occurrences in his monotonous life, The Descendants won an Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, as well as two Golden Globe Awards for Best Picture – Drama and Best Actor – Drama for Clooney.When I was 22 I left a Halloween party dressed as Mario and drunk and couldn’t get a cab so I started walking the home and realized I was going to have diarrhea so I squatted between 2 cars but I had to pull the overalls down to my ankles. Then one of the cars locked its doors.


Plot: Matthew "Matt" King (George Clooney) is a Honolulu-based attorney and the sole trustee of a family trust of 25,000 pristine acres on Kauai island. The land has great monetary value, but is also a family legacy. While Matt has always ably managed his own finances, most of his cousins have squandered their inheritances. With the trust expiring in seven years due to the rule against perpetuities, the King clan is pressuring Matt to sell the land for hundreds of millions of dollars. Amidst these discussions, a boating accident has rendered Matt's wife, Elizabeth, comatose.



With Elizabeth hospitalized, Matt is forced to cope with his two troubled daughters, 10-year-old Scottie (Amara Miller) who seeks attention by bullying other children, and 17-year-old Alex (Shailene Woodley) who has a history of substance abuse and is away at a private boarding school on the Big Island. Doctors determine that Elizabeth's coma is irreversible and her living will directs all life support to be discontinued. When Matt tells Alex, she reveals that Elizabeth was having an affair at the time of the accident, causing a major rift between mother and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment