Monday, December 18, 2023

Beautiful art .ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Happy Day Everyone!



May be a doodle of 1 person
THIS. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.STAY ACTIVE AND JUST KEEP MOVING..."“TINKERBELLE MELODY” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING.

MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Forgiveness: We do it for ourselves.changing myself.... Hope Lives,Yesterday I was clever. Today I am wise.My face when my kids tell me to turn down my music because they can't hear their
May be an image of road and text


American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . Read, right, or wrong, you only have one life. Begin What can be brighter than the stars.

May be an image of 1 person
ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea.

May be a doodle


Beautiful art .ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Happy Day Everyone!
No photo description available.
All reactions:
45


Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Beautiful art .ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Happy Day Everyone!
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'When he shoots it on your face and you don't wash it off'

No comments:

Post a Comment