Friday, July 26, 2024

KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.LOVE FAIRIES ANGELS AND MYTHICAL CREATURES AND FANTASY.REVIEW:

Walking on dry land, castles in the sky, stars to shine bright, sunny and wise, veterans, sisters of colors, the child within, earth angel in other words. Dream on, sparkle and shine, daily events.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams in works.Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Feed the animals in the barn, the kids, the goats, Jesus Christ, born in a barn.Golden Calf: What beef?


"When your brain doesn't receive the right nutrients, it literally starts to starve. And that's when you start to suffer those embarrassing senior moments...Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams in works.

Your Highlights,INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."





KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.LOVE FAIRIES ANGELS AND MYTHICAL CREATURES AND FANTASY.REVIEW: CASE FILES UNEARTHED: LEGENDARY TRUTH HAUNTED HOUSE AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S HALL...

A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.

Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU. The Darkest Hour.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND. Hearts To Hold, Joys And Pains, Bumps And Hard Knocks.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.Let the good time roll.

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.


Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right. Often times it simply means one's own viewpoint is more right. However to he right, is to understand things perfectly. The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought: Perhaps a human can only know right within human created frameworks. Frameworks which are often outdated. In this sense, it is only through insisting that we are wrong that we can that we can become more right and begin to reimagine more accurate frameworks to exist and be right in. Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the…  Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the… Monkeys in packs, to dodge. Proud to be #your crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York.Frank Agresti ....Elaine… - Jordan Mac

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common.

PEOPLE SAY , I ACT, LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.' FRIENDLY REMINDER THE HOLOCAUST WAS LEGAL SLAVERY WAS LEGAL

THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM 



BREAKING News:UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.CNN BREAKING NEWS. IF A COWARD, ACCUSE OTHERS OF COWARDICE. EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT; THE GOAL IS TO DILUTE THE TRUTH AND THE CASE AGAINST YOU WITH “EVERYONE DOES IT”.KEEP CRYING, I'VE GOT MORE VIALS I CAN FILL WITH CONSERVATIVE TEARS.LOVE FAIRIES ANGELS AND MYTHICAL CREATURES AND FANTASY.REVIEW:

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.MORONS, ANGELS TO CRY, TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544. THUG LIFE BITCH.


Light and love, daddy to nine, sisters in the house, battles of Baileys. Love and hate.Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project.

Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE! Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time:Spruce Power Documents via DocuSign <dse@docusign.net> Your document was cancelle
Big shout out to one of the best boxing coaches Cisco Cuevas . FOR A FEE, PTSD, NUTS ON THE RUN. VETERAN: USMC: POSTAL CLERK 2. EARTH ANGEL...New world to make. Snake Class, Views of Snakes, 12 Clocks to Check.No American should have to choose between making their voice heard and staying safe.


Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment