Monday, March 21, 2016


Debbie Gibson lost  in your eyes Tradução Pt-Br, songs to play, songs on the radio, good times to share. Hope with a tale, stories of lovers and hates, horns of a goat, dances with wolves, dances in the dark. Races with rats, races with horse, races daily events. Songs to play, songs to hear, songs to move on.

Hands out for help, hands out to harm, hands out for more, life on the beach. Life on the outside, friends and family, faces on the outside, of the dreams, dogs and monkeys for the jobs, gifts of time to spare. Working for the cash to live, trading time for check, cycles of daily events. 


Fish out of water, one day on the rocks, songs and pictures to tell. Stories of lost lovers, tales of knights in the dark, tricks on words. Hope given, hope taken away, plenty of fish in the seas. Moving on, turning pages, books to write, life is a beach. Knights online, google hits and numbers, sinners and saints, guy on the down low, tricks to markets. 

Mel the knight, Mel the charmer, words used worked one way, faces to change, number of the sells, business in the dark, with a google number, lots of laugh, lots of cash on hand. Jokes and laughs, girlfriends with post. Cheaters and liars out of the woodwork, changes to fine another life, partners for dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Ways to grow, knights for hire, dates online hits. Horse and pony shows, tricks on words, trades in charms, sexy shot of a guy by a black car. Joe or Mike, but the name given with Steven, not sure about that one. Tricks to trade, tricks for business life, nuts on the run....My name is Mel. I own a company. I am very romantic and kind. I sing and play guitar. I am very kind and gentle...no games. My text number and mobile is (909) 258-9063.....I am looking for a long term with you as well. I LOVE to make love and I am VERY VERY gifted! :) I am 6' tall 205 pounds. We can trade emails and phone numbers to text or call if you want? It would be my honor to be your KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR and your best friend.

    ReplyDelete