Monday, March 21, 2016

Quests And Kings, Knights Called, Mel Snails

Knights online, google hits and numbers, sinners and saints, guy on the down low, tricks to markets. Mel the knight, Mel the charmer, words used worked one way, faces to change, number of the sells, business in the dark, with a google number, lots of laugh, lots of cash on hand. Jokes and laughs, girlfriends with post. Cheaters and liars out of the woodwork, changes to fine another life, partners for dreams.


Fish out of water, fish every day, true life a girl with a tale to see, voices of angels to hear, hell in the life on the beach. Fish to fly, fish to eat, treats on the dinner tables. Tales of others, third party views, hats and halos, gifts of the saints.


Back in time, back in the day, fairy tales were told, girls in read hoods, to read the stories, to tell the tales of the life in the woods. Girls with wolves, girls with seven men in the woods, tales of pigs and hogs, right and wrong, love of life, love for the hands to hold, kings and queens in place, tales of another time. Lovers and haters, hate to wear, tales to be told, coins to flip, strong or weak, to help, to hurt, ways to go, ways to grow. Fairy tales, monkeys to swine, swingers the Jewish ways, tales and treats

Ways to grow, knights for hire, dates online hits. Horse and pony shows, tricks on words, trades in charms, sexy shot of a guy by a black car. Joe or Mike, but the name given with Steven, not sure about that one. Tricks to trade, tricks for business life, nuts on the run....My name is Mel.  I own a company. I am very romantic and kind.  I sing and play guitar.  I am very kind and gentle...no games. My text number and mobile is (909) 258-9063.....I am looking for a long term with you as well.  I LOVE to make love and I am VERY VERY gifted!  :)  I am 6' tall 205 pounds. We can trade emails and phone numbers to text or call if you want?  It would be my honor to be your KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR and your best friend.



Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment