Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Horse And Pony Shows: I enjoy art, theater, fine dining and travel. If you need help navigating your social life than I'm the helper for you. I'm clean, a good cook, I drive, and most of all I'm a positive happy senior lady. My joy is to bring joy to others.

Good Times Reviews. Wishes for a better daze, prayers for better friends, hopes for a new house to…Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Leonardo πŸ€‘ 🀧 πŸ’Έ‏πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚✨πŸ”₯ Glory Dazes To Come: Earth Angels To Some:Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Blue Oceans To Create..Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. Happy Friday.Fairy Tales Recap: Horse And Pony Shows: I enjoy art, theater, fine dining and travel. If you need help navigating your social life than I'm the helper for you. I'm clean, a good cook, I drive, and most of all I'm a positive happy senior lady. My joy is to bring joy to others.

Hello , I am Black, female, veteran 2, chick from Cali, crazy, weird, happy and bright, wits to charms, ready to go to bat, spring into summer, strangers to come, friends to stay, golden rule, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn. I am a very easy going lady, who is down to earth, loving, romantic, loyal, humble, sincere, passionate genuine, faithful and above all a very honest babe.

I enjoy long talks accompanied by long walks. I like to make people laugh. I am extremely respectful of others and treat everyone with the utmost dignity.I have a great sense of humor, too. So I have been told. If you think you can handle that and are still interested…  Horse And Pony Shows: I enjoy art, theater, fine dining and travel. If you need help navigating your social life than I'm the helper for you. I'm clean, a good cook, I drive, and most of all I'm a positive happy senior lady. My joy is to bring joy to others. 

Read between the lines, sisters with stories, tales of love and hate, horns on a goat. Others lives with sorry and pain, to change the lies to self. Love is something to show, love is light, love is some of the dreams on the boat. Time on the boat to look around, nowhere to hind, lives of hard aches and pains, to change lives of loneliness, gifts of love to feel on the boat.  Real sex real fun.  Hay Dear,Do u like ana?Hey babe are you looking for me?Hey, Are you free today.?

I have been described as a caring and warm person who always thinks of others before himself. I hope to find the right person who is ready for a possible commitment. I want someone who wants to grow old with me. I will be waiting for your reply . Horse And Pony Shows: I enjoy art, theater, fine dining and travel. If you need help navigating your social life than I'm the helper for you. I'm clean, a good cook, I drive, and most of all I'm a positive happy senior lady. My joy is to bring joy to others. 

The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Trades Fairy Tales Recap: Horse And Pony Shows: .AFRO FUNK, Let The Music Play.First Dick Asked: Suckers To Dicks, John 3 Times.

Peace ❤ ❤Once A Day.Rainbow Trail, 🌈American Birds,πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ❤❤😊😊MOBILE DEATH CAMP.Steers And Queers, Acts To Parts, Steven And Rachel Jarrot. Goats and sheep, horns to sound, horns to blow, glory dazes done.  Horse And Pony Shows: I enjoy art, theater, fine dining and travel. If you need help navigating your social life than I'm the helper for you. I'm clean, a good cook, I drive, and most of all I'm a positive happy senior lady. My joy is to bring joy to others. 
Photo



Classes on the sands of time. Frogs for dinner, frogs to burn, food for fun, good times, water in pots. Standards set, dreams and nightmares,men and mice, faces in the http://herds.Live And Learn, Pages To Books,Walks In The Park.Joys And Pains,Good Times, Dances On The Sands Of Time:Fairy tales in the bible, lots of love, for the sheep and goats, dreams in action, veterans.
Why not? Trips To Disneyland, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays, Walks.A Secret Affair.Smooth old school r&b grooves (remembering special times) mix. Writing With Tunes. Romantic Film
Today, take a few minutes to sit quietly and just be thankful for all that you have.Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Tina you and auntie have the same birthday hope you had a blessed one love you both.
"A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar."
Frog Shit: tales to create, history written, last longer, jokes bad laughs, good times, beat it. Peace ❤ ❤Once A Day.Rainbow Trail, 🌈American Birds,πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ❤❤😊😊MOBILE DEATH CAMP.🌎♻️ Share with the world 🌟 the best of the best πŸ’–πŸŒΈ

No one reality has authority over you. Life is an adventure , Time To Spare, Retired, Alone Again. You, after all, are the creator.Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ» Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory Dazes To Come...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - It is and has always been about who you are, and your standards of communicating. Even when upset, the way that you work on anyone to listen to you, what is needed most is plenty of acknowledgment, appreciation and acceptance.BLOG FROG:No one reality has authority over you. Life is an adventure , Time To Spare, Retired, Alone Again.



Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. Attacks on the dream lies of Rachel, Randy, and Rockwell Jarrot, queens of the fields of grass not hay. Happy and gay, just like the other family members, joys and pains of a $6000 hairdo still.
Photo

Hop On Board, Daily News, History Created 5 Monkeys, Steven, Sheri, Rachel, Sima, and Charlie Jarrot, monkeys on a tree, in love with other mothers, snakes in trees, games to blame, purple, and blue, monkeys on beds. Monkeys to sing, monkeys to dance, monkeys to dance and spin, American Birds, in the trees also. Monkey games, monkey cars, monkeys in black and white, games to play, with cars. Dates with monkeys, dates and songs of the monkey times, how much of a ape, that monkey was.


Words to work, words to write, words to tell the horror stories. Songs to hear, dances to do, songs and singers on the radio. Dances for the lovers, dances for the sinners, dances for the good times, bumps in the roads, happy for the hits of love and happiness. Dances for the time of your life, the best is yet to cum, dances on the sands of time. Fires started in my heart, just after dark, views in the mirror more clear.

RV Dreamer
Need another for the hair lost yet, dream life to have no hair to shave daily off legs, real true dream of mine. Divorce Invitation: It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. What bitch about lacks of locks of hair to blow in the wind on the sand and the surf of the beaches of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment