Tuesday, March 26, 2019


Today, take a few minutes to sit quietly and just be thankful for all that you have.Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠAngels Calls,Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. Tina you and auntie have the same birthday hope you had a blessed one love you both.At the heart of where the world’s two largest oceans meet, the Indonesian archipelago is home to the most biodiverse and thriving marine ecosystems on the planet. πŸŒπŸ πŸ¦‘πŸŸπŸ¦πŸ³πŸ‘


Rebel with many causes.I just retired and find myself bored out of my mind, part of time, trips to shop, trips to Disneyland, road trips, in and out of the state, car with 4 doors. It would be nice,  make  a friend with a truck and trailer, things on my wish list. W4M, retired tall senior, is who I am hoping to find.IT’S OFFICIAL:

 Stats, location, age, how tall, burning trees, the way of life, daily events, these are factors that matter today.I also would like to get away.Making magic .I believe in an America where all things are possible. Where a basic, dignified life isn’t a dream, but a norm. That’s why I got up then,& why I get up now.πŸͺ True success is a measure of total and absolute failure. Never run back to what broke you.

No comments:

Post a Comment