Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Everything Trump says/does/tweets is either: • Deception • Projection • Deflection • Rationalization • Confession

Stand up, stand tall, write back, things that matter to you, heads above common. I am just looking for a good friend.✨MOON'S EASY MONEY✨The tongue has the power of life and death.😂💋🖤💋👬🥂🍻🥃🍸🍹." A Flag That Represents Light. 🇮🇱💫💗 ✌️#AmYisraelChai .Everything Trump says/does/tweets is either:  • Deception • Projection • Deflection • Rationalization • Confession

Words To Define: Bullshit, And Faithful, Tricks, Trades, Treats.Faces Of Frogs.Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides.Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine. .... Lights and darkness, heads to balls, balls in air, dates on the low down.


Please keep calling wing stop in San Marcos and keep asking for Johnny general manager. He’s a piece of crap that lies and preys on young women.. get him fired the number is 442 515 3191 he’s a horrible person.Everything Trump says/does/tweets is either:  • Deception • Projection • Deflection • Rationalization • Confession

Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.Woman for man.Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, questions between us now. Until Tomorrow ⭐️ ⌛️Freaks, Fools, Frogs, Fish, twist and turns, faces in the crowds, ways to grow, coins to flip, schools of hard knocks. 


Woman for man, just one, senior alert, tall, strong, smart, retired, close to the beach. Oh yeah.  Thanks for your response.  I'm not looking to meet or a relationship.  I wouldn't mind reading your blogs and whatnot if I knew where to see them. 


Image
🇮🇱✊✡️✌️Woman, lady, babe,bitch, earth angel, roles to play, hats to wear, dances in streets. Giant, lion, tiger, bear, oh my, stranger to friend, steps to take. searching for a man, giant, lion, tiger, bear, oh my, sunny and bright, would be nice, tell me something good.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, people standing, shoes and indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment