Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hate, racism, arrogance, confrontational, violence, people who think they're better than others. War. Have no use for it. I disagree with many. Who am I to decide how they think. I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live.

Time of our lives, lessons to learn. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass . 



This metaphor for treachery, alluding to a poisonous snake concealed in tall grass, was used in 37 b.c. by the Roman poet Virgil ( latet anguis in herba ).People treating people the way they want to be treated can govern themselves. Unless they enjoy being mistreated, then they need help.Hate, racism, arrogance, confrontational, violence, people who think they're better than others. War. Have no use for it.   I disagree with many.  Who am I to decide how they think.  I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live. 
1
Even idiots don't bring me down.Rednecks, rejects, retards, beans and franks, nuts on the run. Lots of love, lots of shit, lots of frogs in groups, family affairs.Pop Smoke's music absolutely owned New York City in 2019 - you couldn't spend 10 minutes in a park last summer without hearing that voice.

Blood and Bone Full Action Movie ENGLISH, show to watch, joys and pains, life on the street, lions, tigers and bears to fight, good time. Bumps in the road, over time and space, faces in the mirror, faces to changes.People treating people the way they want to be treated can govern themselves. Unless they enjoy being mistreated, then they need help.

My daddy, the snakes, the worm, the snake in the grass, good times, party all the time, cum for turn on his faces, oral expert, mouth open wide-Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, hell hound, oral expert, to share, to trade, to barter, for cash, day jobs. Nuts on the run, blow jobs, grunts and nuts to go, RV camper for life, tricks and trades to cum, tasteful pleasures, dicks in his mouth, dicks in his ass, glory holes open wide, party and play, games for life, shit in a bag, cheap tricks to pimps.People treating people the way they want to be treated can govern themselves. Unless they enjoy being mistreated, then they need help.
 Blood and Bone Full Action Movie ENGLISH, show to watch, joys and pains, life on the street, lions, tigers and bears to fight, good time. Bumps in the road, over time and space, faces in the mirror, faces to changes.People treating people the way they want to be treated can govern themselves. Unless they enjoy being mistreated, then they need help.Hate, racism, arrogance, confrontational, violence, people who think they're better than others. War. Have no use for it.   I disagree with many.  Who am I to decide how they think.  I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live. 

Early Years....Hate, racism, arrogance, confrontational, violence, people who think they're better than others. War. Have no use for it.   I disagree with many.  Who am I to decide how they think.  I don't want them to decide how I think. Live and let live. . One of my last selfies in my twists before I take them down.Early Years Plenty Of Fish To Fry.Personal Life. As early as 10 years old, Robert?s passion for acting was already apparent especially when he played the role of a Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz?

Addicted to improvement! Trying to master the art of a perfect tea while running a business.Entrepreneur,Author n family guy.Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment