Monday, December 18, 2023

Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544. May be an image of 2 people, leather and text  Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.  




'A sole and a flounder are swimming in the ocean when they bump into each other. The sole says, "A flounder!" The flounder, to be polite, says nothing.'" HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Bruce Le Vine,PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.NO SHIT SHERLOCK. @BruceLeVinePuck.

What did you believe when you were young that you later learned was false? “THE ELEVATOR IS DISOBEYING US!”Fucking crazy, approach with vodka There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

BLUEDREAMSSMOKESBUDSDAILY.BLOGSPOT.COM There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. 5151: Made in America .Do You Know, Jack. Or Was It John, Maybe Joe, hard to say, some guy, you know the one. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS. Let's .Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.  

 HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Bruce Le Vine,PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.

 HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.


Glory Dazes To Come.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.What did you believe when you were young that you later learned was false?


 HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.Glory Dazes To Come.YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT.DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment