Monday, December 18, 2023

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.

Holiday party at Norms work! — with Norman Gerstein at Newport Lexus.


So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'
May be an image of guitar

ONLY CRYPTOBROS .LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.THE DOCUSIGN HAS BEEN RESENT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE CHECKING YOU SPAM FOLDER AS WELL, AS YOUR SHIT BASKET.

So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.
May be an image of 1 person, blonde hair and smiling

Seasons, Reasons, Causes,Candles In The Wind, Dust To Ashes, Wits And Charms, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Lessons 2.Give back, for the desires for more pennies.Pennies more, not pennies less always best.
May be an illustration of text that says 'HU'

Drunk groom kills his bride and wedding guests in horrific shooting
Adorable. Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.





Advice for women in the dating world. You will never convince a man to love you.So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.Laugh GIF


Find a man who answers when you call and texts back within minutes rather than days.So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. It is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.




 HEAVEN AND HELL HERE ON EARTH.Hey guys I'm new to this group. Love that this is here for sales reps to learn and talk shop. Starting over again, and again, so many times, ways to grow, ways to explore.

This is a movie/TV meme and odd discussion group. No politics! We all have odd tastes in movies and plenty of stories to share about our experiences with...


CNN Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright AwfulGood, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Solar is a scam because it doesn't save you money.

High Five Spongebob GIF


Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams IN Motions, Sex is a tridimensional experience: spirit, soul, and body. Anytime you have sex with a person you bond with them. Two people may decide to have sex ‘just for the fun of it,’ yet something is occurring on another level that they might not have decided on at all: sex is enhancing an emotional bond between them whether they want it or not.


Riverside County Sheriff posted: Driving Under the Influence (DUI) /...Monkeys On The Land, Swinger From Trees, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Low Down, Faces In Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Jewish Whales On Land.
May be pop art

CNN Breaking News. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.RACHEL JARROT, THIEF LIKE SIRE? - RGJ PRINCESS FROG.CLASSES OF SNAKES, CLASSES ON SANDS OF TIME .BE WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD DRIVE FIVE HOURS, JUST TO SEE YOU FOR ONE.TELL EVERYONE HOW AWFUL THIS COMPANY... - SPRUCE POWER SUCKS ... DEAR JOHN, DAILY I WRITE, HAVE LOTS ON MY MIND, MARCH 4TH, ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT.OUR HOMEOWNER SUPPORT TEAM.SHADES WORN IN BLACK, READ AND WHITE, SINNERS, SAINTS, SNAKES

Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Haters, Lovers, Horse And Pony Shows, Men And Mice,Hades and Persephone..
May be an image of 1 person, blonde hair and smiling

IN THE GRASS, FACES IN THE SHADOWS. WE THE PEOPLE, AMERICAN BIRDS, FINGERS 2.


May be an image of 1 person and hat


No comments:

Post a Comment