Monday, July 27, 2026

Great day to share, family history, cows and buffalo, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, monkeys on dogwood trees, good times.


  • Switch - There'll never be:Golden Calf: Where Is The beef?What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes.

    Rebirths and Birthdays: Funny Frogs.Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.   Great day to share, family history, cows and buffalo, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, monkeys on dogwood trees, good times. 

  • Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.The Goldhirsh Foundation is hiring. We’re seeking a 2050 Investment Analyst and Fund Manager .REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET NO ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT..

  • VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL.Great day to share, family history, cows and buffalo, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, monkeys on dogwood trees, good times. 

    I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.

  • Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.


    Thomas DiLorenzo,The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

    So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you..



Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side. Was not sure how to act, Another sunny dazes to be thankful on the right side of the grave. Songs to sign and dance to, trips by boats, trips over the hills and valleys.

 Please note the the trash shown had absolutely no indication of rats whatsoever, even though there was food. This is a rare occurrence of the people who search through the garbage not cleaning up before they left.

Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves

Tin Solders Tales Twisted. Lyons Dick Wonders. Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online Pieces of a Dream.The Hypocrisy is Real

The Hypocrisy is Real . Races to run, horses and pony to race until the end of time. Good times with the dreams of dancing in the wind, fires on beaches, songs around the stars under the moon. Life to change, life with changes, strangers to friends, the beat of drums go on always.

No comments:

Post a Comment