Thursday, July 30, 2026

History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.

 In the 1910s, Madam C.J. Walker — entrepreneur, philanthropist, and one of the first self-made female millionaires in America — was photographed driving her Ford Model T.


History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.


I have extremely unhealthy attachment to my Apple Watch! If ever I forget it and I’m at the gym- LIKE TODAY…. I feel as if I can’t workout. These burning calories need counted and so do my minutes, steps and standing hours.


GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:What’s up, Tooners!…Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.


I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods. Funny but so true.


PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.

Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.


History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.History is not there for you to like or dislike. It is there for you to learn from it. And if it offends you, even better.


History recorded, not news today, love and hate, horns of a goat, coins to flip, cons to run, daily dances , until the fat lady sings.



"Malcolm-Jamal Warner,Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time."
--- Cattle Runs, Cattle Calls, Free Milk, Pigs, Hogs, Hams, Dinner Treats."

No comments:

Post a Comment