Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bird And Bees, Angels Notes, Tips To Share


Tips From The Sky, The Notes of love and hate, goats and sheep, songs to sing. Just happy for the tips of the angel in New Yoak, Riverhead. Houses to build,in Grum, home for the troops in transit, happy to leave home. Homes for the Angels Mike:Joys and pains, angle to hearts, Micheal Jackson, birds in the skies, birds in the dogwood trees. Bugs to eat, fried on the beaches, dances on the shores. Songs to sing, birds and bees, dances in the dark. Glass Houses.

Angels in the heavens, angels to sing, goodness and mercy angels back to back, at the end of the rainbows. Angels Mothers, Aleane  Bailey, May 12, 1937: here for a minute, 34 years, 5 kids, given, five kids left, the day she died, Saturday, October 16, 1971, the day my childhood ended. At 11 years old, stuck in a child role, did not reach the right to reason at age 12. Became my mother at that age. My childhood was put on hold, I waited for my mother to come back, 12 years, she never did. Sad story, I have to share, my childhood, and how my life changed when my mother died, when I was eleven years old, all the pain, to live again. For a minute in time. 

Angels and housing, new hat to wear, hats for veterans, hats for active military, housing issues to address, common story, here for us. Veterans dead every day, 22 every day events, housing issues, and being on the streets, being in the hospital and not get help. Sad stories every day. Help for the veterans, housing for both, here and in other lands. Talks today, help for one, hand out to lead the way. Back in day, when I served in military, when I was young, as dirt and Jesus was a saint, tales to share, about life as an earth angel in the Marines. State of blue, for the United States, home for the brave, home for the sinners and saint, times of the young, serving in the military, good times, pages to turn. Notes for help for the need to get housing for the military men and their families. Would like to help to get this project off the ground. The Grant to Proposals, papers to write, trips to the head, of the project. Lunch time.

Image result for angels

No comments:

Post a Comment