Saturday, January 30, 2016

Views are like noses, and have another view from a whale, view of a frog, or view from a snake in the grass: not sure. https://rachel104life.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/my-future-in-the-media-world-uncertain-but-certainly-exciting/#commentsFrog Prince:Jewish Army 2005: Contact 760 851 2267 to concur statements written, from his point of views. Blame game played always, fingers pointed at others for deeds and actions, Lissa Desilva asked for the stick up backside with out lube for joy and pleasures given for the dance of death set for May 2013.........
Apr 22, 2014

Veterans Stories, Sad and Blue, and Unbelievable for a few, dicks and dogs, dicks to say what is real to others. Stories of the dead, stories of the dying, stories to live always, anger issues under the surface. Tricks for a check, Steven Jarrot, wanted to say, gang bang to serve G. I. Joe, a day job. Marines in the sands, Marines with Guns, Child's play, for a dick with a ass open wide, fag to fuck, role player, Steve Jarrot. Adam to Adam, Adam not Steven, Adam and Eve, play on words. Good times to party and to pay, good times with skills of a frog, oral talents to suck, fuck a frog today.
Image result for angels


Angels Mike:Joys and pains, angle to hearts, Micheal Jackson, birds in the skies, birds in the dogwood trees. Bugs to eat, fried on the beaches, dances on the shores. Songs to sing, birds and bees, dances in the dark. Glass Houses: Angels in the heavens, angels to sing, goodness and mercy angels back to back, at the end of the rainbows. Angels Mothers, Aleane  Bailey, May 12, 1937: here for a minute, 34 years, 5 kids, given, five kids left, the day she died, Saturday, October 16, 1971, the day my childhood ended. At 11 years old, stuck in a child role, did not reach the right to reason at age 12. Became my mother at that age. My childhood was put on hold, I waited for my mother to come back, 12 years, she never did. Sad story, I have to share, my childhood, and how my life changed when my mother died, when I was eleven years old, all the pain, to live again. For a minute in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment