Saturday, January 30, 2016

Red Lights, Red Moons, Angels With Fires

Angels Mothers, Aleane  Bailey, here for a minute, 34 years, 5 kids, given, five kids left, the day she died, Saturday, October 16, 1971, the day my childhood ended. At 11 years old, stuck in a child role, did not reach the right to reason at age 12. Became my mother at that age. My childhood was put on hold, I waited for my mother to come back, 12 years, she never did. Sad story, I have to share, my childhood, and how my life changed when my mother died, when I was eleven years old, all the pain, to live again. For a minute in time. 

My mother, Aleane Breangh, first, back in her day, to her 11 year, is where I have to go, 1947. Have pieces of her stories, not enough to go far, but I am thankful for the history share, back in her day, back in time, back in the day. 
My Joy, My Hope, My Mother Dead, The Angels With the answer, better than God, Mars, March, Wars Lords, Knights For Rites, Hopes and dreams, girl I have to say things to the boys. My mind has a thing or two to say, to write, and to share. How to make you understand, the hopes. the dreams, the dances of love and hate, the sunny dazes in the rain, the luck and the lucky ones, the angels here on earth. Not me, my hopes to be the best, the only kid on the block, to give away the things that matter. Love and hate, goats and sheep, the good and the bad, the tales to share, of the bumps in the roads, the paths taken. My gifts to share.

Hope for the best, hope in color, best for now, blue better for peace, purple for hope, colors and some of their meaning, heard it somewhere, sounds good to me. Purple for hope, purple for moods, sunny and bright, so happy to see the light of day, every day is a gift, have time to share, have stories to write, time and time again, windows are open. Hope for the best the life that you want, hope for the color of purple, inside joke, tips to share, joys and pieces of a dream. Dreams in actions, dreams in motions, dreams to move on, dreams and dancing on the sands of time, tips and tales of other things, good times. Times on the beaches, times on the crosses and times to share, of the trips to hell. Tales and stories, history to record, the joy of my life, pieces of my views, my time and the attention. Time to drop dimes, over time and space, history of mine, how thing went, my views.

Time to hear the horns, blow them long, for the rites for the goats, and the sheep, shepherd to watch. Fish on a hook, food today for many, great choices, to live long life. Lots of water, not sure about the pot, have issues with water to adjust. Gaining weight, my jeans do not fit, shame on me. 10 extra pounds. Wow. Hate it. Fasting now, to make the fat go away. Working out for a hour each day, trying hard to make it a habit, a daily event. Washing clothes now, listening to the radio.  Dead guy, counting the hits, long ago, his family making money, bring memories back, to the years online later to hear. Songs splayed on the radio, radio hits, back in 1996, year of the rats.

Image result for angels

No comments:

Post a Comment