Wednesday, April 14, 2021

'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.

  Jewish and white,'When you don't give a shit about god or jesus but you still like Christmas songs TV'.Superstars that they are, just sluts, slugs, for free rides. Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads. 'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.

T R U E Words. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character. Dances In The Light Of Day. Heading Out To A Brand New World. Blue Oceans To Create. Wants, Needs 2.

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.

REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.


I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.

Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state, out of the red seas, coins to flip.Before The Knights, Kings, And Lions, Monkeys In Packs, Donkey Dates, Free Dinner. Rainbow Racers. Worlds in colors, world in the blue state...

TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up. He who doesn't understand your silence, will probably never understand your words.. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. Generations of passing down lies is why we're still suffering! Wake-up My people!'Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.These are some of the top real estate trends to keep an eye out for next year:



I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.


 


What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.


'None are more HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe .Trips to hell and back, retards and basket cases, pigs, and hogs to fly free, songs to sing, gangs of dicks to serve.In the beginning, 7 days, 7 nights, everything created , under the sky. Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.

Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again.
Inline image

This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Back in time when dirt was cheap, and Jesus Christ was a boy, stars to shine, sons of dogs, bitches and hoes, faces in the layers of brown, dirt, shit of fecal matters.Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again.


Steven Jarrot, and acorns Rocky, Rachelle, Sima, and Jackie Jarrot or something else, another example in the care and loving natural to them as a group. Slaves, snakes, spiders and worms, family affairs, heads to count. Happy with gay lifestyle and the extra sex trades for the drugs that rule and control so many today.
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Spooks and ghost, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Shots to the head, shots to the hear, heads to count, paths to cross, ro...

"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.



BALLGAMESJOKESANDLAUGHSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills. Monkey games, monkey cars, monkeys in black and white, games to play, with cars. Dates with monkeys, dates and songs of the monkey times,...

REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.

No comments:

Post a Comment