Thursday, April 15, 2021

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption.

 Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe.

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.

Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin
Wigs, Baseball Caps, Bald Turkeys, Crows and dirty birds, monkey shows, rats and tigers, star signs, stars to shine. Good times, happy note...

'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills.

La La Land, History to note. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2.Veteran To Watch, Lights To Shine.'Find someone who will love your soul more than your body.'You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption.


Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills.

REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.'THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW'.

No comments:

Post a Comment