Thursday, April 15, 2021

Seriously, I’ve been in real estate a long time and this was me a couple of days ago...

 T R U E Words. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character. Dances In The Light Of Day. Heading Out To A Brand New World. Blue Oceans To Create. Wants, Needs 2. Seriously, I’ve been in real estate a long time and this was me a couple of days ago...



UNFORTUNATELY SOME Mother Fuckers GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY.... GRRRRRRR.I Wanna Rock ..Happy to share the play on word, strings to play, horns to blow, goats and sheep, love and hate horns on a goat. After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November. @realdonaldtrump

Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Snakes, freaks, and frogs I Love Myself. Do You?
WALKINGONSUNSHINEGLORYDAYSNOWORNOT.BLOGSPOT.COM
Seasons Of Delight, Wishes And Stars.Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Snakes, freaks, and frogs I Love Myself. Do You?
When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point. ...

  Seriously, I’ve been in real estate a long time and this was me a couple of days ago...TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES. I WAS SMILING…Voices, Views, Values, Dimes Dropped. Rotten Apples, Fags, Hags, Steers, Queers, Faces In The Crowds.The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian: Cannabis and Conversation. Karma, So quick to point the finger, you forget, there are 3 fingers, pointed back at you.


1

No comments:

Post a Comment