Saturday, August 28, 2021

Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright.

Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to ... Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. 


Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Dream life in a RV with a gay fat guy, stuff in a coffin is the nightmares that I have about my daddy.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.  "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.

Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump. Scientists therefore concluded that that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.'Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to ... Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. 



Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Dream life in a RV with a gay fat guy, stuff in a coffin is the nightmares that I have about my daddy.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.  "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.

Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Don’t be damaged goods, it’s somebody out there for everybody! Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing!

.

Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.


GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds. Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times."Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."
American Family Rites.BAILEY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS What is brighter than the stars.Best songs of Michael Learns To RockScared Spooked GIF

Thinking of you all.ITS NEVER TO LATE TO FIX THINGS REMEMBER THAT.Star Wars: The Bad Batch.Just thankful for the lessons learned, with out the trips to the hospital to replace the missing part, thankful for another day on the right side of the grave. Graves to you and graves to me, death done on the wild side for the sex, drugs, and turns to sit on the faces of fools and frogs, hell hounds to date, whales on land, at the schools of hard knocks, UCLA butches, bitches and whales, for the BBWs moments on the fence of the tricks and trades.Happy for another day in the present, hopes for a better tomorrow.

American Family Rites.BAILEY FAMILY COAT OF ARMS What is brighter than the stars.Best songs of Michael Learns To Rock. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright.

Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to ... Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Pilar Dsilvas' Blog: "Dream life in a RV with a gay fat guy, stuff in a coffin is the nightmares that I have about my daddy.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.  "Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment