Saturday, August 28, 2021

Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!

Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid, dump, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate. Now You See Me. Deep River Woman. | Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.
Enough. Ball in your court, pictures in words, a view into my head.Hats And Horns. Lose In Time, Views, Voices, Values, Faces In The Crowds. Sad and blue, lovers, haters, suckers for free, common cattle drives, faces in the herds.Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!


Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling. PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia and what you can do to help the 166 million women and girls fighting for constitutional equality.

GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds. Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times.

 Words that we use tell a story about your life, my life, others lives, daily news, gloom and doom, waves from the shore, ships of fools on the water. Roads, wheels, boots made for walking, birds and bees, songs to sing. Castles in the sky, wishes on stars. Public colleges and universities are facing criticism from consumer advocates for advertising high-cost private loans to students in nondegree programs.

 Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .Michelle Rainbow Soul - There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment