Saturday, August 28, 2021

Greatest Hits. Damages, and aches and pains, bumps in the roads, timed served for the red, white, and blue.

 Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) · This song is amazing. My father served in WWII and Korea. My son served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Unfortunately he lost his life 12 years ago while serving this great country. God bless you Toby. Thank you for remembering the brave men and women who serve. THE END WAS SHOCKING.


avatar 

I have extra cash right now, and am looking for deals. If you bring me a good deal, I’ll pay you a $10,000 finders fee up front. I do the rest...- I fund the deal- I do the rehab- I sell the house .And YOU get paid $10k up front!Click here to learn more. My gift will not show. 
I'm appreciating all the extra Brendan Fraser love online these days.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'M We re filming the prologue. The cameras start rolling, I'm standing by, and we're all waiting for Patricia to make her entrance. Instead, out struts Brendan dressed like Anck-Su-Namun. Body paint, gold pasties, and everything else. HOLLYWOOD.CO Arnold Vosloo *laughing* wasn' even supposed to be on set that day. Arnold's face was the funniest shit ever saw.'



No comments:

Post a Comment