Sunday, March 3, 2024

Drake was legit just casually in the City taking shots with my sis. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'


Hats to wear, tricks to trade, frogs to kisses, dicks, dawgs, and dates, Nuts and retards, nuts on the run, faces in the mirror, faces of cheap tricks, cows to fly, donkey dates on the side of the road.Niesha Love,On the 4th of July, 2020, we honor those who gave all for us.

Boys To Men:Over Decades.Bring Me Heads: Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .Good story about love and devotion from a Jewish and white point of view, just a little love and peace, in the style of Turkeys:Be Vigilant,Down to earth. 

What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.
Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
SAINTSANDSINNERSPATHSTAKEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Here is my hand, take my hand and let me assist you back on track, back to the road to riches, dazes spent in a better state of mind.
Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels . If you need a Affordable Attorney. Ways to grow, ways to stay s...

 Sooo @Drake was legit just casually in the City taking shots with my sis. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"'

No photo description available.

HAPPY BORNDAY ...VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD. 'THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.

No photo description available.

Reminder 10th Annual Oak Flat March/Run Feb 15-18, 2024. Everyone Welcome. Blessings to everyone as we continue to fight and protect our Religion, our holy places, and the existence of all people. Protect Mother Earth, Protect Oak Flat, Protect all holy places.

May be a graphic of 9 people and text that says 'ANNUAL CHI'CHIL BILDAGOTEEL OAK FLAT MARCH RUN F”BRUA 15-18, 2024 Thursday, Feb 4pm Holy Ground Blessing & Dinner Old San Carlos Monument, Run will follow after blessing. 8am March/ Run will begin the New Skate Park (Sport Complex) and will end in Miami, the Shrine. Saturday, 17- 8am Run will begin the Shrine in Miami, AZ Oak Flat. Pomo Blessing 1:20 pm Tohono 'odham Blessing 2pm Common Defense 2:20 pm Prayer Rising 2:40 Song and Prayer Blessing camping. please bring warm clothes. camping gear. chairs. and sanitation supplies. Meals will be provided. CONTACT: VANESSA NOSIE 928-215-1476 WENDSLER NOSIE 928-200-7762'

oedla Martins ,Apache Stronghold. badge icon Visual Storyteller . Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. This could get interesting..Guardians of the Galaxy:Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Dances On Clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment