Sunday, March 3, 2024

Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?

 

I hope you are doing well. Not sure what else to say it's like pointless I feel like. I wish things were different I wish we could talk because I miss you. I always have and always will. If there's anything to hold onto we gotta grab it and open the door to each other. My Brother's Keeper:Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. Donkeys In Cali, LIARS. Solar Panels. March 4th 2022.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.The International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA) projects that by 2050, we’ll be looking at 78 million metric tons of bulky e-waste.

Petty On Five Counts, Steven JJarrotWAKE UP SLAVESPetty CrooksPetty Snakes.RachelAnd Jay JarrotOne Nut To StandDogwood TreesMonkey Rites 2020."For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”"Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·This could get interesting..Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·This could get interesting..

Golden Calf: Bulls And Horns, Fields Of Shit, Dung, Fecal Matters, Heads To Count. What beef?

The International Renewable Energy Agency (IREA) projects that by 2050, we’ll be looking at 78 million metric tons of bulky e-waste. Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always. SMOLLETT COULD GET HIT W/FEDERAL MAIL FRAUD CHARGES (Thousand Oaks) Stay tuned folks.. THE ONLY ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE OVER ME IS YOU CAN KISS MY ASS AND I CAN'T'.Conversation Starter ·This could get interesting..

 Inline image


Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.I MAKE MISTAKES, I LIVE, I LEARN, I'VE BEEN HURT BUT I'M ALIVE. YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR NEWLY ENACTED SERVICE-CONNECTED BENEFITS.
No photo description available.
 Joe Greg : THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!I feel ya on that one .I'm pretty boring these days... I work, disc golf on the weekends and that's about it. I love doing stuff and staying busy but I don't have that special someone to go out and about with. If she were in my life I remember like yesterday I just loved doing anything she wanted to go do. 

Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets... get them out of your thought but don't tell anyone, tell God.Straight Forward.
No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment