Saturday, March 23, 2024

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.

 Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances. 'Goosebumps'Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .Everyone has issues...Valerie,Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.
May be an image of 1 person
SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.

Love, lights, lessons, back in time, stories were written. Over the rainbow, castle in the sky, sons to shine, Jack is back, Bill Bailey, went back home. Rest In Peace, love and happiness, Walter Richard Bailey, Jr. February 2, 1935- October 15, 2021. Happy DazesSongs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83: Texas Roots, Cali Chicks, Babes, Faces In The Crowds.
No photo description available.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....
May be an image of text that says 'THERE'S NO TRUTH ANYMORE. Picture Quotes & Creator'

No comments:

Post a Comment