Saturday, March 23, 2024

SCARY NEWS:Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others.

 NOT MY THAT'S WALLET MY W MIND CHANGE' .Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned. "For by this you will know you are my disciples. If you love one another." John 13:35.You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”"

No photo description available.

SCARY NEWS:Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others.


Honey Makers, bees and wasps, dances in the darkness, dances in the air. Good time frogs, men and mice, cartoons across the decades. Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK...Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count.


"THE HIGHEST FORM OF KNOWLEDGE Is EMPATHY, FOR IT REQUIRES us TO SUSPEND OUR EGOS AND LIVE IN ANOTHER'S WORLD -PLATO'.
Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

Rachel ButchJay is the crook,Henry Papke Hi , you look like a Queer. I’m trying to diversify my friends list. I sent you a friend request. Rachel Jarrot is the thief, coins to flip, faces. All Men Exposed.

Smooching Frogs.Daily.Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. I need to invest in some more friends...that was a fun joke while it lasted 😂 😴Make Me Say it Again girl. Thanks for service, hands to hold, houses and homes, homeless nightmares, veterans on the streets.
Amen. LOVE ONES❤️ HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, LIFT UP AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD....
No photo description available.

SCARY NEWS:Material snakes, junk and shit traders, buy low, sell at 400 percent markups. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others


No photo description available.

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment